If you solve people's problems you'll never starve... In fact, if you do it well you will be wildly successful!
So... how do you solve problems successfully? You get to the root of their pain and you provide answers in your content post after post.
What is a "client pain point"?
It's your target audience's biggest headache or a short list of the things they need help with or struggle with the most!
If you aren't addressing your potential client's biggest headache in your social media content, you're mission out on a tremendous opportunity!
In the marketing industry, it's called a pain point and it's KEY to connecting with more people on social media!
When you know these pain points, you can create content and messaging that resonates with them.
You can also use this information to personalize your interactions with them on social media, which will help you build trust and credibility.
How do you pinpoint these "pain points"??? We're glad you asked!
10 ways to determine your customer's pain points are:
- Ask Your Customers Directly – Use surveys to ask your customers what their biggest challenges are and what they need help with.
- Research Industry Trends and Challenges – Explore industry publications, websites, blogs, and industry events to get a better understanding of the challenges your customers are facing.
- Monitor Social Media Activity – Pay attention to conversations that are taking place on social media platforms and look for common issues people in your target audience are discussing.
- Study Your Competitors – Take a look at what your competitors are offering and how they’re positioning their services and products.
- Use Social Listening Tools – Utilize social listening tools such as The Socially Inclined Dashboard to monitor conversations in real time.
- Analyze Search Key Words – Examine the most popular search queries people use when looking for solutions within your industry.
- Get to Know Your Existing Audience – Take some time to really get to know the people in your target audience. Engage with them on social media and ask questions about their challenges and needs.
- Analyze Reviews – Read customer reviews for your own business, as well as competitor's businesses, to determine how customers are feeling about their experiences.
- Poll Your Network – Reach out to people in your network who may have insight into what challenges your customers are facing.
- Go Beyond the Surface- Do deeper research on customer pain points and needs, such as interviewing experts and joining online forums related to your industry or target audience.
By taking the time to understand your ideal customer's needs and pain points, you can create content that resonates with them and forms real connections. Save a ton of time creating this content with our newest 350 Piece Promo & Presence Bundle (pssst... It includes Reels & Story templates).
By addressing these issues on social media, you will be able to build trust and credibility with your customers, as well as showcase how your products or services can help solve their problems.
Ultimately, this will lead to more loyal customers and increased sales.
-Julie & Jess
Two women on a mission to help you clear the chaos and craft your dream business!
Need more help? We got you! Here are 5 ways we can start working together today!
👉 Download the FREE Your Social Plan and treat yourself to some done-for-you (DFY) posts! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/free-calendar
👉 Join a community of like-minded women entrepreneurs. Join the women-in-business movement, list your products & services, and get connected with Grit Grind & Grace!
👉 Start your Your Social Plan membership today to get 3 posts scheduled for you every single day! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/your-social-plan
👉 Learn how to write AHHHmazing content that attracts your people and gets them to buy! Become an Academy Member and join us for a PRICELESS weekly Content Class! Learn more here. https://www.sociallyinclined.com/offers/UqJZthzE/checkout
👉 Need step-by-step instruction, how-tos, and tutorials on some of the most important tasks you need to grow your business online? Get access to Take Action Training here https://www.sociallyinclined.com/takeaction