Need content ideas for the holidays? Wondering how to grow your business and make more sales during the holiday season?
Never wonder what to post on social media during the holidays again. With our 30 Engaging Holiday Content Ideas you'll never run out of engaging holiday content for your business.
At Socially Inclined, we want your small business to succeed! That's why we've gathered 30 awesome content ideas and hashtags to help you make the most of this holiday season. With these ideas, you can gain visibility, engage your customers, and grow your business! 🙌
Here are 30 Engaging Holiday Post Ideas that Will Grow Your Business on Social Media:
- What products are coming up this holiday season
- How to gift more thoughtful gifts and less “stuff they’ll never use”
- The perfect holiday bundle (made from your products)
- My favorite holiday products (from other brands)
- Perfect holiday gift for (a certain type of) person
- Perfect gift for (a specific) holiday
- Behind the scenes featuring a day in your holiday life
- 4 ways to gift, share, or wear your product for the holidays
- Holiday Traditions in your office or home
- Ask customers to share themselves using your holiday product followed by a Giveaway or surprise for those that participate
- Feel-good story about holiday generosity
- Why you do or do not participate in Black Friday
- Customer Votes for holiday scent, color, style
- Show you’re human by sharing holiday mistake or fail
- Share how your product meets a need for the holidays
- Share how your product solves a holiday crisis
- Share problems your customer may have and offer your product or other products as solutions for the holidays
- Prep customers for cutoffs and deadlines to place orders for holidays or events EX: Holiday Sale is coming on (date) / Final countdown until holiday sale ends on (date) / Holiday Sale is extended until (date)
- How I tackle a holiday to do list
- How to unwind this holiday season Wrapping up the year: reflect on the year (highlights)
- Share/feature how to overcome objections customers bring up during the crazy holiday season
- Share how you give back during the holidays
- Share how well your product travels during the holidays (if it has that feature)
- How to create little holiday traditions that make the holidays extra special
- Share a Holiday Contest and How to Enter and Win
- Discuss a trending holiday topic
- Create a Holiday Hashtag just for your business and use it for the entire season or your sales
- Prep customers for upcoming New Year’s sale (A sneak peek)
- Wrapping up the year: Highlight your favorite business moments in the last year.
- Wrapping up the year: Highlight your bestselling product for the past year and why or why not you expect it to stay the same in the coming year.
#PreHolidaySale #ThankfulThursday #Thanksgiving #ThanksgivingDinner #BlackFridaySale #BlackFriday #SmallBusinessSaturday #CyberMonday #HolidaySavings #StockingStuffers #DIYHoliday #BoxingDayFun #HolidayDecor #HolidayFun #FreeShippingDay #SuperSaturday #ShopSmall #LoveLocal #HolidayMemories #ChristmasCountdown #BoxingDaySale #TisTheSeason #SeasonsGreetings #Gifts #HolidaySavings #HolidayEats #HolidayMenu #HolidayFun #HolidaySpirit #HolidaySeason #HappyHolidays #MerryChristmas #HappyChristmas #ChristmasGift #DayAfterChristmasSale #HappyNewYearsEve #NewYearsEveSale #HappyNewYear
Did you find these holiday marketing ideas helpful?
For even more amazing ways to help your business succeed this holiday season, grab your copy of our FREE Holiday Hustle Mini Marketing Kit and training.
OR check out our HUGE Holiday Hustle Toolkit - it's loaded with everything you need to increase your sales, including step-by-step planners, tons of useful tips, templates, images, and more!
With our toolkit, you can keep stress to a minimum while actually enjoying the holiday season. And the best part - it's on sale! Get yours today and get ready for an extraordinary holiday season.
Love this post? Share it on Pinterest!
-Julie & Jess
Two women on a mission to help you clear the chaos and craft your dream business!
Need more help? We got you! Here are 5 ways we can start working together today!
👉 Download the FREE Your Social Plan and treat yourself to some done-for-you (DFY) engaging content! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/free-calendar
👉 Join a community of like-minded women entrepreneurs. Join the women-in-business movement, list your products & services, and get connected with Grit Grind & Grace!
👉 Start your Your Social Plan membership today to get 3 posts scheduled for you every single day! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/your-social-plan
👉 Learn how to write AHHHmazing content that attracts your people and gets them to buy! Become an Academy Member and join us for a PRICELESS weekly Content Class! Learn more here.
👉 Need step-by-step instruction, how-tos, and tutorials on some of the most important tasks you need to grow your business online? Get access to Take Action Training here https://www.sociallyinclined.com/takeaction