As a small business owner, you know that staying on top of marketing trends is crucial to the success of your business. But creating enough content to stay relevant on social media can feel impossible!
So if you aren't a content creator for social media, no worries. At Socially Inclined, we've been social media content creators for nearly a decade so we know a thing or two about helping you fill your January social media content calendar!
Five Unique Content Marketing Ideas for your January Social Media Content Calendar
We got you! Try a few of these.
- New Year, New You Sale: Offer discounts on products or services that can help people start the new year off on the right foot, such as gym memberships, healthy meals, or personal development courses.
- January Blues Special: The start of the year can be a tough time for many people, so consider offering a promotion that brings some cheer. This could be a discount on comfort food, a free hot drink with purchase, or a special deal on self-care products.
- Get Organized in the New Year: January is a popular time for people to get organized and declutter their homes. Offer discounts on products or services that can help with this, such as storage solutions, home organization courses, or professional organizing services.
- New Year, New Goals: Help people achieve their goals in the new year by offering discounts on products or services that can support them, such as fitness classes, personal coaching, or productivity tools.
- Winter Warm-Up: With the winter weather in full swing, consider offering promotions on warm clothing, hot beverages, or cozy home essentials to help people stay comfortable and warm.
By taking advantage of these marketing opportunities, you can kick off the new year with a strong start and set the stage for a successful year ahead.
Don't forget your January hashtags that will help you grow faster and reach more people without all the effort. Get some hashtag inspiration for your January social media planner here: Read the blog: 300 Must-Try January Hashtags for Small Business
January is the perfect time to take a step back, assess your marketing strategy, and find new opportunities to grow your business.
Here are some other marketing opportunities to consider for your small business in January:
- Set new marketing goals for the year: January is the perfect time to set new marketing goals for the year. Think about what you want to achieve in terms of sales, brand awareness, and customer acquisition. Setting specific, measurable, achievable, relevant, and time-bound (SMART) goals will help you stay on track and measure your progress throughout the year.
- Review and update your website: Is your website looking a little stale? Take some time to review and update it in January. Make sure your website is mobile-friendly, has clear calls to action, and showcases your products or services in the best light.
- Get social: Social media is a powerful marketing tool for small businesses. If you're not already using social media, now is the time to start. Consider which platforms your target audience is using and create a social media marketing plan to reach them. Or consider outsourcing your social media marketing to us for just $99 a month.
- Email marketing: Email marketing is an effective way to stay in touch with your customers and keep them informed about new products or services, special offers, and events. If you don't already have an email marketing strategy in place, now is the time to create one.
- Run a promotion or sale: January is a great time to run a promotion or sale to help drive traffic to your business. Consider offering discounts on popular products or services, or run a contest to encourage people to engage with your brand.
Need more ideas, check out this blog too: January Content Ideas Plus Done-For-You Posts
Growing your small business requires you to consistently highlight your expertise and experience through content creation on social media.
But, creating and executing this social media content plan can be time-consuming and frustrating.
If this is not an area you want to tackle then stop reading right now and check out Your Social Plan for Small Businesses. You’ll find daily, high-quality, done-for-you social media posts and reels crafted by marketing experts to grow your reach and get more engagement - Hashtags included. No more stressing over what to post and spending hours creating content.