Wish you could reach more people on social media without having to pay for Facebook or Instagram Ads?
Don't let Organic Reach get you down!
Yes... Organic Reach - the number of people who organically see a piece of your content when you post - is lower than ever and it's causing a lot of frustration of the "lack of engagement"
The good news is that there are a few things you can do to get that reach up 🚀 that don't involve paid ads!
5 Reasons Your Reach is so low and what you can do to boost your reach and get more engagement:
- Check your content! Make sure it's not all selling something. Provide value, make people laugh, and ask them seasonal questions.
- Be consistent! The holy spirit moves in mysterious ways but you 👏 don't 👏have 👏 to! 👏 Decide when you can stick to regular posts and stick with them! Ex. Every day at 9am and 7pm.
- Start conversations! The goal of every post should be to insight a comment! Ask questions people don't mind answering. Go off-topic occasionally (seasonal content is great) to broaden your reach!
- Be authentic! Copying other people's content verbatim won't attract your people and neither will pretending to be someone you're not. Show your struggles and let people join in on your journey!
- Get better timing! If a post flops, try a different time. Boosting organic reach is all about that initial engagement... if you post at a time when your ideal person isn't online, the post won't get engagement, and it will lose momentum fast. Adjust your timing to see what works best!
These 5 things will help you get more engagement and more viewers on social media without having to pay for more exposure. A double-win if you ask us!
If you need help with content that is going to get your audience engaging with you, head over and check out Your Social Plan where we have these 5 techniques built right into a monthly content subscription! Hello, done-for-you engagement-grabbing content!
- Ask an engaging question - Describe your best Valentine's Day experience ever?
- Wednesday 2/9 is National Pizza Day - Ask an engaging question about favorite toppings, style, etc.
- Sunday 2/13 is Super Bowl Sunday- Ask your audience if they watch the big game or not!
Just FYI, there are even more posts for this week like these that have a beautiful image and prewritten text in our Your Social Plan Monthly Membership... so if you want more than just post ideas and you're ready for that Copy, Paste, Post 🙌 Lifestyle, go check out the details of becoming a member!
Download the FEBRUARY FREE Your Social Plan for more heart-felt Content. It's a great way to look like a PRO! 😉
The images are too big to post in this newsletter, so just visit our Get Socially Inclined Toolbox to grab them off of our website along with pre-written copy and hashtags. If you've already downloaded something from us, simply LOGIN and head over to your Get Socially Inclined Toolbox!
Super easy, right? That's how we roll!
-Julie & Jess
Two women on a mission to help you clear the chaos and craft your dream business!
Need more help? We got you! Here are 5 ways we can start working together today!
👉 Download the FREE Your Social Plan and treat yourself to some done-for-you (DFY) engaging content! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/free-calendar
👉 Join a community of like-minded women entrepreneurs. Join the women-in-business movement, list your products & services, and get connected with Grit Grind & Grace!
👉 Start your Your Social Plan membership today to get 3 posts scheduled for you every single day! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/your-social-plan
👉 Learn how to write AHHHmazing content that attracts your people and gets them to buy! Become an Academy Member and join us for a PRICELESS weekly Content Class! Learn more here.
👉 Need step-by-step instruction, how-tos, and tutorials on some of the most important tasks you need to grow your business online? Get access to Take Action Training here https://www.sociallyinclined.com/takeaction