If you want to succeed in increasing customers, boosting sales, and more during the holidays, then you need a plan of action. Set yourself up for success and that’s what you’ll experience. If you don’t plan for anything and let the wind carry you through, you will not meet your goals and you’ll start the year off on the wrong foot.
Try these holiday marketing strategies for success.
* Get Personal – Personalize your marketing messages even more. Rewrite your audience personas to incorporate how your target client might react about various things during the holidays, such as spending money on themselves or others.
* Get Your Team Involved – Whether it’s contractors or employees, if you get everyone on board with the holiday spirit you’ll spread the word about your events even faster. Get your team to post on social media, blog about it, and get the word out.
* Tap into Emotions – People are pretty emotional during the holiday season to start with, but if you can tug on their heartstrings even more, you’ll get the benefit of it. You can sponsor special events and have contests that offer prizes that are close to home, and you’ll get that emotional response you need.
* Tie Your Campaign to a Charity – Tie every single campaign you do during a specific time period around the holidays to a charity. For example, every year the Salvation Army has their Angel Tree. You can sponsor angels on the Angel Tree with a portion of the proceeds from each sale.
* Solidify Your Holiday Branding – Update your logo, the fonts and colors on your site along with your profile pictures. Make them look more like the season you’re celebrating, and you’re sure to make people feel more festive.
* Fit Your Brand to the Holiday – Some brands tie into the holiday more than others. You really can’t force it, but you can call a promotion a Thanksgiving Promotion or a Christmas Promotion just to bring in these holidays.
* Make Sharable Social Updates – One thing people like doing during the season is sharing. Make a nice meme with a coupon code on it so that your audience will share it with others, and you’ll make more sales.
* Celebrate Your Customers – The holidays are also a great time to celebrate your customers. Create something digital to give out to them for free that will help them. People love checklists and cheat sheets.
Getting your holiday marketing right makes a huge difference in whether or not you come out ahead or behind. The holidays can be a very busy time for everyone, but if you set things up right and early, you’ll succeed.
For even more amazing ways to help your business succeed this holiday season, grab your copy of our FREE Holiday Hustle Mini Marketing Kit OR check out our HUGE Holiday Hustle Toolkit - it's loaded with everything you need to increase your sales, including step-by-step planners, tons of useful tips, templates, images, and more!
With our toolkit, you can keep stress to a minimum while actually enjoying the holiday season. And the best part - it's on sale! Get yours today and get ready for an extraordinary holiday season.
Love this post? Share it on Pinterest!
-Julie & Jess
Two women on a mission to help you clear the chaos and craft your dream business!
Need more help? We got you! Here are 5 ways we can start working together today!
👉 Download the FREE Your Social Plan and treat yourself to some done-for-you (DFY) engaging content! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/free-calendar
👉 Join a community of like-minded women entrepreneurs. Join the women-in-business movement, list your products & services, and get connected with Grit Grind & Grace!
👉 Start your Your Social Plan membership today to get 3 posts scheduled for you every single day! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/your-social-plan
👉 Learn how to write AHHHmazing content that attracts your people and gets them to buy! Become an Academy Member and join us for a PRICELESS weekly Content Class! Learn more here.
👉 Need step-by-step instruction, how-tos, and tutorials on some of the most important tasks you need to grow your business online? Get access to Take Action Training here https://www.sociallyinclined.com/takeaction