Fact: Video Gets Engagement & TikTok = Video
It doesn’t matter if you love, hate, or still figuring out Tiktok – the reality is this social behemoth has a gravitational pull marketers can’t ignore with $2.3 billion spent on the platform last year and over a billion active users.
If you’re trying to surf the mega-wave created by this trendy titan, rejoice! We are stoked to give you a tow-in with TikTok post scheduling now available through the Socially Inclined Dashboard, so you can spend less time cranking out posts and more time carving tasty waves (or whatever it is that sparks joy for you).
If you haven't given Your Social Plan with the Socially Inclined Dashboard a try, you are missing out! Great content scheduled for you is a win any day! Happy posting 🤙
TikTok Posting Parameters:
- Your TikTok account must be set up as a Business or Creator account to publish using Cloud Campaign
- The audio-video content must be contained in .mp4, .mov or .webm format
- The maximum video size is 1 GB
- The minimum video duration must be 3 seconds, and the maximum video duration is 60 seconds
- The minimum height and minimum width of the video must be 360 pixels
- The minimum frame rate of the video must be 23 FPS and the maximum frame rate is 60 FPS
- Video caption/description – which can contain #hashtags and @mentions of friends (mutual followers) of the owned TikTok Business Account. Max length of 150 characters
Note: Any hashtags and mentions included in the video caption will render as plain text on the TikTok application.