As a Small Biz Owner, you’ve got enough on your plate as it is… So finding shortcuts that TRULY help you shave hours off your to-do list will give you time back to do the things you love!
Here are our 5 favorite shortcuts and templates to help you stress less over running your business.
1. Online Design Software
We love Canva, but there is no shortage of online design software programs out there.
- Loaded with 1000s of templates for virtually every marketing need you’ll encounter as a small biz owner.
- Brand Palettes help you keep track of exact brand colors, fonts, and logos so you can easily bring 100 image designs into your branding.
- Easily change the size of designs you love for repurposing across all of the platforms you need to be visible on.
2. Digital Notes & Reminders
There is nothing worse (or more time-consuming) than to have to try and find something you loved but can’t locate.
- A place for organizing inspiration. Ads, posts, blogs you liked.
- Organize your ideas and feedback from clients so you can use them in future marketing.
- Save shortcut answers, hashtag blocks, CTA’s etc. so you can easily copy and paste the language you need to use over and over again.
- Set reminders and to-dos so you don’t miss the hard dates that are important to your business.
3. Email Templates
Email marketing is still where it’s at. For every $1 you spend on email marketing, the return is $47. Templates will make this laborious task fast and simple.
- Give you a place to start so you aren’t stuck staring at a blank screen wondering what your email should say.
- Create a welcome series quickly so you can get your lead funnel up and work fast.
- Good email templates, like these, have selling psychology, social selling techniques, and value-delivery built right in so all you have to do is fill in the blanks
4. Artificial Intelligence
Sounds a little “out there” but the future is here. We can’t all afford a copywriting team, and now we don’t have to.
- Input a single topic or idea and get many variations, outputs, and details in a matter of seconds.
- Helps you rewrite complex or verbose language into simplified terms that are easy for your customers to understand.
- Helps you turn your list of Features into Benefits (learn about why that's so important to making more sales here) so your audience can easily connect with how your products or services will help them.
5. Social Media Automation
You can’t be everywhere all the time… You’ll get burnt out so fast! Automate your posts so they happen automatically.
- You don’t have to remember to post every day because you can work as far ahead as you want.
- Done-for-you social automation memberships, like Socially Suite that provide fresh content built-in so you don't have to create all of your content from scratch and it keeps you from being inconsistent on social media – the leading cause of lack of engagement.
- Helps your stay on top of everywhere you need to be: Facebook Group, Biz Page, LinkedIn, Google, IG, Twitter, etc.
These 5 shortcuts are easy and quick to implement and they can give you hours of your time back a day!
Let’s all work smarter, not harder.
Julie & Jess
Two women on a mission to help you clear the chaos and craft your dream business!
Need more help? We got you! Here are 4 ways we can start working together today!
👉 Download the FREE Your Social Plan and treat yourself to some done-for-you (DFY) posts! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/free-calendar
👉 Start your Your Social Plan membership today to get 3 posts scheduled for you every single day! https://www.sociallyinclined.com/your-social-plan
👉 Learn how to write AHHHmazing content that attracts your people and gets them to buy! Become an Academy Member and join us for a PRICELESS weekly Content Class! Learn more here. https://www.sociallyinclined.com/offers/UqJZthzE/checkout
👉 Need step-by-step instruction, how-tos, and tutorials on some of the most important tasks you need to grow your business online? Get access to Take Action Training here https://www.sociallyinclined.com/takeaction